The Australian Army Aviation Association is a non-corps based organisation that welcomes as members those who have served in Army aviation units or staffs, irrespective of uniformed or civilian status, service or corps. If you’re a serving member of the Australian Army aviation capability or a former member—or you’ve served with an Australian Army Aviation Unit in Australia, overseas or just been associated with Australian Army Aviation during your career, you should consider joining either as a full or an associate member.
The AGM will be held on Saturday 17 Dec 22 at 1030am. The meeting will be conducted at the Gaythorne RSL (534 Samford Rd Mitchelton) in the meeting room located upstairs. Ask reception for directions. Lunch will be available at the Bistro following the meeting for an opportunity to catch up with everyone.
Any proposed Meeting agenda items are to be submitted to the Secretary ([email protected]) by 8 Dec 22. The Meeting documents will be released by email on 9 Dec 22.
We look forward to seeing you there!
In accordance with Association By-laws, membership fees are as follows:
- Any person who has served in an Australian Army aviation unit; and
- Any person who has been directly involved in the management or command of Australian Army Aviation; and
- The immediate family of any person who has served in an Australian Army Aviation unit.
- Life Subscriber Membership shall be bestowed on an Ordinary Member on payment of the designated fee for the Life Subscriber Membership class of Membership.
- A Life Subscriber shall be entitled to all provisions and subject to all limitations of this constitution applicable to an Ordinary Member.