The Australian Army Aviation Association is a non-corps based organisation that welcomes as members those who have served in Army aviation units or staffs, irrespective of uniformed or civilian status, service or corps. If you’re a serving member of the Australian Army aviation capability or a former member—or you’ve served with an Australian Army Aviation Unit in Australia, overseas or just been associated with Australian Army Aviation during your career, you should consider joining either as a full or an associate member.
This content is only available to members. Please log in to access this content.
A Reunion for Air Crewman Observers is in the planning stages. End of September 2020 is the proposed date and it is to be held at the Aviation Training Centre Oakey. The organiser is Wayne Harper he can be contacted for further details at [email protected].
The Australian Army Aviation Association Inc Annual General Meeting was held on the 30th of November 2019. For any information about the meeting please contact the Secretary.
In accordance with Association By-laws, membership fees are as follows:
- Any person who has served in an Australian Army aviation unit; and
- Any person who has been directly involved in the management or command of Australian Army Aviation; and
- The immediate family of any person who has served in an Australian Army Aviation unit.
- Any person who has served with (ie. Attached to) or been closely associated with an Australian or non-Australian Army aviation unit; and
- The immediate family of any person who has been closely associated with an Australian or non-Australian Army aviation unit; and
- Any person associated with Civil Aviation.
- Life Subscriber Membership shall be bestowed on an Ordinary Member on payment of the designated fee for the Life Subscriber Membership class of Membership.
- A Life Subscriber shall be entitled to all provisions and subject to all limitations of this constitution applicable to an Ordinary Member.